Regional Sales Executive, FinTech
Envestnet Data & Analytics, the leading data aggregation and data analytics platform, helps consumers live better financial lives through innovative products and services created for more than 1,400 FinTech’s, Big Tech companies and financial institutions, including 15 of the top 20 U.S. banks.
Since our founding 20 years ago, our mission has been to empower financial service providers with innovative technology and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Envestnet D&A is seeking a passionate and talented Regional Sales Executive – FinTech & Tech to join our Sales team; if you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making an impact everyday - then read on…
Envestnet D&A is growing rapidly and is looking for an experienced field sales professional to manage a sales territory, drive new bookings, and meet a sales quota in the FinTech & Tech Sector. Responsibilities include generating new leads, as well as identifying, progressing, and closing opportunities.
The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to have business conversations with executive-level contacts. The candidate must understand complex software sales and consultative selling. The candidate must be capable of managing complex sales processes and lead a cross functional team to bring optimal solutions to clients.
You must have the ability to interpret our prospects’ strategy, needs, business models and subsequently articulate complex solutions in a clear and informative fashion, either face to face or in virtual meetings. This individual contributor should also possess enthusiasm and entrepreneurial skills to be successful in a fast-paced environment in a growth organization.
- Sell to our Mid-Market prospects and clients in the tech and fintech categories.
- Responsible for achieving annual booking sales quotas focused on securing new clients.
- Effective, timely and accurate forecasting, via a CRM system, on a weekly basis of all sales opportunities.
- Identify and capitalize on expansion opportunities within assigned accounts and up-selling products/services.
- Responsible for negotiating pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale within assigned approvals.
- Lead a cross-functional sales team to develop the optimal solution to address client needs and beat the competition.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Lead regularly scheduled meetings, both in person and on the phone, with prospects executives, senior-level managers, and decision-makers.
- Understand the prospects key business drivers and business issues and optimize Yodlee positioning of services/products/software within the prospect to address their needs and close the sale.
- Responsible for selling the core value (value-based selling) of our solutions and demonstrating the ROI our solutions deliver at an executive level to the prospect.
- Effectively create and lead the Yodlee matrix team in support of all sales pursuits.
- Keep abreast of technology industry knowledge, market and consumer behavior trends and understand impact to customer base.
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk.
- B.S. or B.A. College Degree along with 5+ years of software sales experience in Cloud based / SaaS based solutions consisting of software, professional services, maintenance or subscription services.
- Experience selling platform API solutions to financial services companies and FinTechs.
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to produce clear, concise, informative documentation to support overall sales strategy and execution.
- Proven track record in attaining and exceeding quota-based metrics.
- Ability to interact with C–level players, ability to penetrate accounts across Line of Business and IT organizations.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, teamwork and collaboration skills, and strong business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: must be able to build, maintain, and expand customer relationships.
- Travel required: up to 50% in assigned territory.
Envestnet D&A is a leading independent provider of technology to the FinTech, Bank and Wealth sectors.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company, with a passion for innovation
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $84,000.00 to $190,000.00
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.