Business Development Associate, Mid-Tier FinTech & Financial Institutions
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet | Yodlee, the leading data aggregation and data analytics platform, helps consumers live better financial lives through innovative products and services created for more than 1,400 financial institutions and FinTech companies, including 17 of the top 20 U.S. banks.
Envestnet | Yodlee is looking for talented and energetic individuals who are motivated and driven. We are a leading financial technology company seeking a Business Development Associate. This position is located in Raleigh, NC in our brand-new world-class facility where you will sit with a larger team of Business Development Associates.
Bird’s eye view of your role –
This is an ideal position for an ambitious individual looking to take the next step in business development and sales in the exciting and growing arena of financial technology. You have a passion for innovation and driving the financial well-being of our clients and their consumers.
What will you bring –
You are a motivated self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You can conduct business conversations with executive-level contacts. This position is intended for candidates with at least one to two years of experience in sales development, business development, and marketing.
You will have -
- University degree or 2 years inside sales experience and/or business development experience.
- A strong teamwork approach to your daily efforts.
- The desire to constantly be learning – learning more about our Platform and Products. and how the organizations in our Financial Services and FinTech industry sectors solve problems and achieve their business objectives.
Good for you to have –
- Industry specific sales experience – Financial Services and/or FinTech Sector.
- Experience in B2B2C business models.
- Experience working with Mid-Tier FinTech and Mid-Tier Financial Services Firms.
- Experience in technology, SaaS, and/or APIs is a plus.
- Experience with SalesForce.com or other sales/marketing productivity tools is a plus.
You will definitely possess these sales and technical skills –
- Sales Qualification experience and performing discovery on the prospects’ needs and plans.
- Conduct account development best practices with email, phone, and social touches using various sales tools provided.
- Company research and outreach – strong communications (both oral and written).
- Be eager to learn and committed to getting better every day while being open to constructive feedback.
- A positive attitude and a strong teamwork and collaborative work style.
What are your performance objectives / responsibilities –
- Conduct prospect and industry research to determine high-value account targets for Envestnet | Yodlee.
- Help us build our Sales pipelines with well-qualified Sales opportunities.
- Plan and execute campaign messages to establish interest in Envestnet | Yodlee.
- Generate leads and help sales team close opportunities.
- Be a team player and step up to assist with challenges when needed.
How will your lofty goals be translated into specific actions / short term goals –
- Within the first 30 days, you will have a good understanding of the platform (product) and how it could be used by a number of different verticals.
- By the end of the first quarter, you will have developed a newly qualified Sales pipeline for Envestnet | Yodlee.
- By the end of the first six months, you will have built a pipeline and started to close a number of deals.
What’s in it for you? (EVP – Employee Value Proposition) –
- Be part of a successful multinational SaaS FinTech business.
- Opportunity to grow into an Outside Sales position.
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company.
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Opportunity to earn quarterly commissions
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top-tiered clients, global 500 companies, and startups.
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences.
- The best work location with unlimited snacks!
Envestnet | Yodlee is an equal opportunity employer.