Senior Product Manager
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Senior Product Manager to join our team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
Senior Product Managers at Envestnet are responsible for defining product priorities with key stakeholders and relentlessly driving the product lifecycle from concept to delivery. For this position, we are looking for candidates who understand the evolving Open Banking requirements and consumer-directed finance initiatives in Australia and who can work directly with our Australian team to expand our market coverage.
- Work closely with global teams, regional leadership and sales colleagues to understand customer needs
- Manage product roadmap for future enhancements and coordinate end-to-end launch execution
- Liaise with offshore development teams to implement releases on time, to plan and scope
- Design and document complementary business processes; communicate product functionality to key stakeholders including sales and customer facing teams
- Assist with local go-to-market activities for product solutions
- Support local governance reporting and monthly reviews
- Monitor product performance metrics at all stages of the product life cycle, and drive required changes in the portfolio or product strategy
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk.
- 7+ years of software product management experience
- Deep understanding of the Open Banking environment
- Bachelor’s in Business or Computer Science
- Experience working within agile software development life cycle
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with clients, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.