Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Learning Specialist to join our Human Resources team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
We are looking for a Learning Specialist responsible for facilitating and delivering high quality training to the global Envestnet workforce.
- Deliver high quality, memorable learning experiences for Envestnet employees that can be measured against changes in employees’ performance skill and the business’ performance
- Facilitate New Hire, upskilling and cross training courses including technical and soft skills classes: in-person and virtual settings
- Conduct stakeholder, subject matter expert, and learner interviews
Create a feeling of inclusion establishing a comfortable learning environment while delivering to learners
- Able to understand group dynamics to engage all learners through strong communication skills
- Represent learning in broader project efforts, ensuring an early focus on the implementation needs to ensure effective delivery in alignment with project timeline goals
- Partner with content developers to support material development needs, as appropriate
- Managing multiple learning initiatives simultaneously
- Strong project management skills and strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to take responsibility for projects and follow-through to completion with minimal need for direct supervision
- Design, develop, and curate customized learning solutions for internal clients and in support of our organizations learning and development strategy
- Efficiently navigate the end to end learning development process, being able to quickly pivot from design/development tasks, to administration tasks as needed
- Ensure processes, procedures and job-aids are documented appropriately to achieve business objectives and mitigate risks
- Collaborate with stakeholders to provide thought partnership to effectively identify learning needs
- Identify and solve problems collaboratively within a complex multi-layered stakeholder environment
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- 3+ years of facilitation and training delivery
- At least one year of content design experience
- At least one year of learning program management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software
- Comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-energy, global environment
- Familiarity with Cornerstone desired
- Familiarity with CliftonStrengths desired
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $51,000 to $110,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.