Quality Assurance Analyst II
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet - Wealth Division is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst II.
As a QA on the team, you are passionate about collaboratively building high quality software. You are creative, self-starting, and demonstrate excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, and problem-solving skills. You have an appetite for learning quickly and can analyze both functional and performance problems to determine the root cause. You can operate with incomplete information and want to help define outcomes and objectives.
- Engage in the Scrum process and strive to improve yourself and the team
- Identify risk areas to the team before development begins when possible
- Break down complex features into well-defined, executable test plans and test cases
- Write up exceptional defects with all relevant details like error logs, screenshots, steps, etc.
- Complete individual and team commitments within the time/complexity estimates
- Continually grow skills that enhance your technical expertise and organizational contribution
- A strong work ethic
- 5+ years of software testing experience
- 2+ years of experience in an Agile, CI/CD based environment
- The ability to analyze problems and methodically iterate to the root cause
- Strong troubleshooting skills with complex multi-tier applications
- Familiarity with writing basic SQL queries (Selects, Joins, and Aggregation) to expedite software testing
- Experience with automation tools and techniques and the desire to learn new ones
- A personal interest in the FinTech space
- Experience with API testing
- A BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent software testing certifications
- We understand the demands of life and strive to support a flexible environment for everyone
- We expect you to enjoy your time off (holidays, personal days, sick days, and volunteer days)
- We are currently fully remote, but enjoy being in the office together and are looking forward to eventually getting back in the office 2 days a week
- We would prefer someone based in Raleigh, but are open to full remote for the right candidate
- An inclusive and diverse culture is not only the right thing to do, but makes us better by understanding different experiences and points of view
- We value vulnerability and trust, believing that we're better together when ideas are shared openly and feedback is given kindly
- We like to celebrate our wins together
NOTE: This is intended to describe the general content of and qualifications for the job. It is not intended as an exhaustive statement of all functions, duties, or desired qualifications.
Envestnet | Tamarac is an Equal Opportunity Employer