Asset Management Relations Director
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Asset Management Relations Director to join our Asset Mgr Network Srvcs team. This position is expected to report to our Berwyn office on a hybrid schedule.
Envestnet is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
Reporting to the Principal Director, Asset Manager Relations, the Director of Asset Manager Relations is responsible for managing a book of strategic asset manager relationships, and providing vision, direction and leadership for Envestnet’s third-party managed account offering. The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to engage, lead, sell and manage effectively across a complex and matrix organization while representing the asset manager team both to internal and external stakeholders. The Director of Asset Manager Relations will possess intimate knowledge of internal business processes, assess and help mitigate potential risk while having a deep understanding of the financial services intermediary distribution channels, and third party managed account platforms.
- Overall responsibility for the growth and success of asset manager relationships
- Effective Utilization of Salesforce to track Activities, maintain Manager Profiles, and manage
- Ability to clearly articulate the value proposition and mission for Financial Wellness to managers distributing through Envestnet, as well as the onboarding requirements/process
- Ensure managers are aware of the breadth and depth of services offered by Envestnet
- Increase revenue to Envestnet through sponsorship opportunities and cross-selling of other Envestnet business lines
- Attract and recruit best-in-class managers for Envestnet’s platform
- Develop and deepen manager relationships by designing a sustainable training and business development infrastructure
- Advocate internally for third party manager technology enhancements
- Support other organizational projects and objectives which seek to leverage manager relationships
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10-15 years of experience supporting managed account platforms and products for intermediary distribution
- Proven leadership and management experience with direct and indirect resources in various locations levels
- Motivated self-starter, with an ability to work independently and succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to work comfortably and positively with ambiguity
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $84,000 to $190,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV).