Data Analyst II
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Data Analyst II to join our Product team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
We are looking for a Data Analyst II with approximately 2-5 years of experience to join our Yodlee Data Products team. This person will be working as a key member of a multifunctional, collaborative team that creates analytical tools, insights, and data products for investment and market research.
- Assist with statistical analysis and build predictive models that synthesize large structured and unstructured datasets into competitive intelligence.
- Assist in developing new products as well as enhancing existing products by using traditional and non-traditional forecasting methodologies.
- Partner with multiple teams including Business Development, Research, and Engineering to support ongoing product roadmap as well as identify new opportunities for growth.
- Provide support with respect to investigating any potential data issues or ad hoc analyses.
- Assist with evaluating and potentially integrate new datasets onto the Yodlee data platform.
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing, as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- 2-5 years of experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of statistical concepts such as regression and normalization with a focus on wrangling large datasets to generate compelling insights.
- Experience using SQL
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, preferably in a market research setting.
- Demonstrated ability to be a flexible and strong team member with a willingness to wear multiple hats.
- Domain expertise in a research or investment setting.
- Familiarity with alternative data and its use cases.
- Familiarity with ML, AI, visualization, and/or Statistics.
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $63,000 to $140,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.