Principal Director, Open Banking
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Principal Director, Open Banking to join our Data Access team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
As Principal Director, Open Banking you will lead Envestnet’s Data & Analytics global open banking strategy. Your passion for Open Banking principles will set you apart as you build and engage Data Providers and B2B partnerships. Working closely with cross functional teams and industry working groups you will ensure Envestnet Data & Analytics achieves its Open Banking targets.
Successful candidates will be self-driven, highly adaptable, possess strong interpersonal and project management skills, and be able to effectively manage multiple initiatives. The ideal candidate will be established in the Open Banking sector and able to rapidly assume the role of local subject matter expert.
- Build B2B partnerships and lead cross functional teams to shape and execute global Open Banking strategies
- Translate the Open Banking strategy into roadmaps within the local regulatory and industry context and drive delivery of Open Banking initiatives
- Leads a team responsible for project management of Open Banking initiatives
- Collaborate, communicate, and partner with cross functional teams on domestic and global Open Banking initiatives
- Understand domestic and global Open Banking compliance landscape and communicate requirements to internal and external stakeholders
- Own outcomes and KPIs for strategic Open Banking initiatives, track metrics and update senior management regularly on open banking progress ensuring awareness both across the organization and with external partners
- Contribute thought leadership to open banking policy and technical specifications
- Develop Open Banking communications designed for internal and external stakeholders
- Actively mentor and educate Envestnet stakeholders on Open Banking trends, technologies, and best practices
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- 10+ years of experience in a related field with product line management, data engineering, analytics, client engagement, program/project management, and/or strategic planning roles.
- 5+ years of experience in financial services industry. FinTech experience is a plus.
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- Experience leading open banking initiatives and/or contributing to open banking industry best practices is desirable.
- Experience building B2B partnerships to achieve strategic goals.
- Demonstrated success leading cross-functional initiatives across product, IT, sales, marketing, compliance, and/or professional services teams.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Technology, Engineering, Business, Data Analytics or related discipline; post graduate degree is a plus.
- Professional certification such as Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Agile Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or related certifications is desirable.
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $120,000 - 270,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.