VP Sr. Enterprise Consultant
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet Wealth is seeking a talented and passionate to join the Envestnet Enterprise Consulting team. This team is responsible for achieving client growth, expansion and retention objectives while managing key strategic relationships.
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
will focus on nurturing existing client relationships with the goals of helping our clients grow their business and increase overall relationship success and adoption. In this role you will partner with your assigned institutional clients to consultatively develop a deeper understanding of their goals and challenges while presenting actionable solutions, sharing best practices and helping your firms leverage the various Envestnet resources to achieve their ideal use of our Financial Wellness ecosystem.
- Partner with various Envestnet colleagues to increase platform AUM, expand product line and consultatively promote additional services
- Drive firm business plan and strategic engagement initiatives
- Gain deep understanding of client’s business model to help achieve annual goals and initiatives including internal quarterly metrics and strategic business plans.
- Demonstrate ability to Understand and articulate Envestnet corporate vision to client firms
- Deep understanding of advisory business space and market forces changing the financial services industry
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, at the senior level with the Firms Broker Dealer, Trust and Registered Investment Advisor client base.
- Work with Legal and Executive teams for contract renewal and pricing
- Demonstrate understanding of full scope of client’s business and growth strategies including current and future focus of firm
- Coordination with all Internal Envestnet Sales, Service, and Support Teams to achieve overall firm level goals and objectives.
- Host institutional client meetings including: Annual client management, due diligence and quarterly business reviews
- Coordinate all client conference activities
- All legal requests (SOW, amendments, document review, etc.)
- Travel: 50% -80% Travel Required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 15 Years Financial Service Experience Minimum
- 15 Years Relationship Management Experience
- Proven ability to successfully build and manage relationships with complex clients and to anticipate and resolve issues that may arise.
- Track record of success with clients and prospect interactions Financial business analysis and/or consulting experience is a plus
- Superior communication, interpersonal, presentation and listening skills. The ability to take a consultative approach when interacting with clients.
- Strong multi-tasking, project management, presentation, and organizational skills
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location with unlimited snacks!
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.