Lead Technical Consultant
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet | Yodlee is seeking for a seasoned Lead Technical Consultant with exceptional technical expertise and client consulting skills.
As Lead Technical Consultant –
- You will be a member of Yodlee Professional Services Organization and working closely with some of our large enterprise and fintech clients and help them architect and build solutions that are disrupting fintech space.
- You will be providing technical leadership to client projects implementing Yodlee’s product
- You will lead regular reviews of client integration with technical consulting teams to ensure standards and best practices are being effectively implemented
- You will mentor your teams to help them grow their technical and soft skills. You inspire, teach, and empower your team to be successful.
- You will work closely with business sponsor, product owner, technical architects to understand business requirements, drive technical design, develop technical solutions and take charge of leading technical integration with clients in an agile setup.
- You will understand Yodlee’s platform and the client’s needs to help deliver a solution that exceeds expectations.
- You will work hands on with our customers and internal teams across the company to rapidly implement and improve our product offerings.
- You will be overseeing the architecture, design, and implementation of Yodlee’s proprietary platforms
- You will be providing management oversight and architecture guidance to the team, as they build platforms, API services, applications, and user interfaces
- The ideal candidate is excited to work both independently, and as part of a team in a fast paced, highly visible role. (Similar titles may include: Solution Architect, Software Consultant, Lead Technical Analyst, Senior Implementation Engineer, or Professional Services Engineer, Technical Integration Engineer).
- Accountable for leading technical delivery of client implementation engagement and integration of the Yodlee platform
- build customer specific product customization
- Work with clients and cross functional teams to understand requirements, develop implementation plan, identify and mitigate technical risks, oversees data migration, app configuration and integration
- Learn and master Yodlee products in order to solve customer technical challenges as technical lead
- Partner with Sales, Solution Consulting, Account Management, Product and Deployments to solution and scope client engagements
- Estimate the effort required to integrate Yodlee platform and various solutions
- Consult with client business leads, product managers and architects to capture technical requirement, produce integration design and build technical solution including UI, API and backend components
- Lead data integration projects with financial institutions and other data providers
- Provide technical Leadership and guidance to a global technical team to implement best in class solution for clients
- Collaborate with Yodlee Product teams to share customer requirements, influence product roadmap, provide technical design input, review product solutions through a customer lens to ensure the product readiness for customer deployment
- Build tools and process to improve speed and quality of customer deployment
- 8+ years’ of industry experience developing large-scale enterprise software
- Technical integration experience on enterprise architecture in SaaS platform
- Experience in technical consulting or an equivalent customer facing role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work with clients and cross functional teams within the company
- Strong customer focus, excellent teamwork abilities, integrity, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and specifications clearly and efficiently to both business and technical audience
- Ability to handle technical leadership tasks - solution design, technical proposal, estimation and play customer advisory and advocate role
- Strong personal initiative and ability to execute with minimal oversight
- Experience working in a dynamic environment wearing many hats
Nice to Haves –
- Familiarity with OAuth, SAML and Single Sign-on standards
- Knowledge of FinTech industry and financial data
- Experience with release and deployment processes of multi-tenant SaaS software platform
- Experience working with API platform for third party developers
What’s in it for you? (EVP – Employee Value Proposition) –
- You will be building your technical and customer facing skills-- best of both worlds
- Gain deep insight into system integration and end to end architecture of software systems instead of narrow focused on one specific area in the product.
- Get an opportunity to work on ever growing FinTech domain
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Gain experience with the sales to delivery lifecycle, learning about selling opportunities and delivery strategies
- Work with Global team and travel 10% of the time
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Earn a competitive compensation package with unique benefits and facilities
- Lead and work with fun, energetic team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
Compensation, Benefits & Perks –
Envestnet offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Since our inception 20 years ago, Envestnet has endeavored to not only be the best in the industry, but also be the best for the industry – our clients, our employees, our partners, our shareholders, our communities and our families looking to achieve their financial goals. As we have grown, we have committed ourselves to corporate responsibility. We believe in being a positive economic force, a responsible citizen in our communities and a mindful steward of the resources we consume. These principles are grounded in a single ultimate aspiration that guides us and inspires us to move forward: making financial wellness a reality for everyone, and building a company that strengthens the communities we serve for generations to come.
Envestnet I Yodlee is an equal opportunity employer.