Business Systems Analyst II
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Business Systems Analyst II to join our technology team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
We’re looking for a disciplined and experienced Business Systems Analyst to partner with stakeholders and the Information Technology team to drive process and service improvements in our rapidly-growing, vibrant workplace.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Manage the full delivery cycle in sandbox and production environments
- Form operational objectives by actively assessing business functions, and collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships and user confidence, maintaining effective lines of communication
- Lead test strategy development, test planning and tracking, and test scenario and case design for complex solutions with significant impact to the company
- Create relevant requirements and use cases/scenarios with clear acceptance criteria
- Create and maintain user documentation and system protocols
- Train users and provide technical support
- Define and manage project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- 5-7 years business analysis and technical program management experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in SaaS, technology consulting or related field preferred
- Experience configuring and administering SaaS CRM or ticketing solutions
- Strong administrator experience working with Zendesk or Salesforce preferred
- Ability to build strong working relationships with other team members across geographic locations
- Strong systems knowledge, uses technology to improve efficiencies
- Strong knowledge of testing fundamentals (evaluating test results, bug reporting & tracking, quality management, etc.).
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $63,000 – 140,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.