Deployment engineer/Senior Deployment Engineer
- Responsible for facilitating the release management Process and Deployment Management on Cloud Infrastructure, for the application across multiple non-prod and prod environments making sure to be compliant with the Enterprise and LOB level standards for Change & Release Management, coordinate with various Business, Platform, Technology and Partner teams and other stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot and own all Deployment issues until resolution.
- Responsible for Maintaining QA and Dev configuration using automation tools
- Work with Stakeholders to drive technical innovation and efficiency in cloud operations through automation tools and self-repair utilities.
- Create processes and or tools that enhance operational workflow, support self-service catalogue capability and provide positive customer impact.
- Hands on experience with cloud environment and knowledgeable on AWS services
- Experience with cloud native technologies like Docker and Kubernetes is mandatory.
- Good working knowledge on deploying applications in Cloud preferably AWS – (Certification will not be mandatory)
- Good understanding on Cloud native architecture
- Strong Deployment knowledge & Debugging skills in Linux
Apply if you have
- 2+ years of software development/technical support experience
- 1+ years of software development, operations experience deploying and maintaining multi-tiered infrastructure and applications at scale.
- 1+ years of experience in public cloud services: AWS (preferred)
- Strong scripting language knowledge, such as Python, Shell
Skill : Java, Jboss, Linux, Docker, Chef , Shell/Python, AWS, Postgresql , GIT , Oracle, SQL
Education : B.E./B. Tech/MCA