Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet Corporate is looking for a motivated, highly organized Executive Assistant to work with our Executive Assistant to the CEO to ensure an efficient and smooth day-to-day operation. This role will be highly collaborative in a (for now) remote team environment, as well as have exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality. The most successful candidates will be proactive, highly organized, and customer service-oriented professionals.
Provide executive administrative support in the following areas, but not limited to:
- Work with the Executive Assistant in calendar management; scheduling meetings, conference rooms, and organizing events
- Manage phones including incoming calls, messaging, transfers, and conference calls
- Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare detailed itineraries
- Prepare, review, and submit expense reports
- Coordinate and schedule internal meetings, team meetings, and team off-sites; gather and prepare necessary agendas, materials, equipment, or other logistics
- Assists with preparing reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Work with other office administration team members to provide a welcoming and well-maintained work environment
- Adhere to and apply Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policies within the role and department(s), including the timely completion of training and awareness, affirmations, and testing as requested
- 7-15 years in an administrative support role, preferably within an administrative team or group
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Maintain discretion, confidentiality, and a high level of integrity at all times
- Self-starter, extremely organized and detailed-oriented, with strong commitment to accuracy
- Displays good judgment and decision-making abilities
- Flexible and able to adjust to rapidly changing priorities and successfully juggle multiple critical requests
- Demonstrates professionalism and diplomacy, and can work with a variety of personalities
- Communicates with others in a concise, productive, and professional manner, both verbally and written
- Ability to operate and take initiative independently when needed
- Also calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Envestnet offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer.