Portfolio Accounting Services Associate
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Portfolio Accounting Services Associate to join our Portfolio Accounting Operations team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
As a Portfolio Accounting Services Associate, you will be providing back office support and customer service for a book of business of Registered Investment Advisors. You will be the primary point of contact responsible for ensuring data and accounting accuracy in portfolio management software (PortfolioCenter), providing monthly and quarterly deliverables (management fee calculations and client report packages), and responding to client requests and questions regarding their data.
- Post and reconcile data from different institutions.
- Act as point of contact for 16-18 clients.
- Run daily exports, process client requests and SOPs, and run billing and reporting quarterly. Meet daily SLAs.
- Answer phones and manage an email ticket queue in a timely fashion.
- Maintain database quality by following standard operating procedures and client requests.
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk.
- Aptitude to learn advanced financial software and other related technologies.
- Strong time management skills a must.
- Be able to learn and speak competently on portfolio performance, financial industry and accounting concepts.
- Strong ability to follow processes and best practices, maintain attention to detail and demonstrate a commitment to data accuracy.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in high-pressure situations and maintain strong relationships with high-end advisors.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Customer support experience preferred
- Experience with PortfolioCenter software a bonus
- Knowledge of financial services industry, particularly the RIA industry preferred.
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $42,000 to $80,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.