Product Manager, Wealth
Birds'-Eye View of the Role:
Envestnet is seeking a talented and passionate Product Manager, Wealth to join our Data Strategy team.
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
The Product Manager, Wealth is a critical part of Envestnet’s product team and is responsible for Investment Data Enrichment products, Data Quality, driving roadmap initiatives, and maintaining service level agreements for wealth data within the organization. This individual will collaborate cross-functionally and cross-site to support Envestnet’s goal of creating an intelligent financial life. Excellent candidates will have a passion for ‘servant leadership’ and an eye for strong problem-solving skills.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Work collaboratively with management and internal stakeholders (Customer Service, Sales, Product, Engineering, and Development) to define and track wealth product initiatives from ideation to delivery
- Oversee wealth data quality metrics by helping to establish KPIs and providing product input via industry knowledge to consistently drive data expansion and improvement
- Participate in client meetings with Sales and Service teams as needed to represent Product stance and provide direction/feedback on the future of the Wealth product roadmap
- Assist with documentation, training, and knowledge transfer of new features and enhancements to Yodlee wealth products
- Identify trends and opportunities to support internal process improvement and external service offerings
You will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Business/Investment Management
- High-quality communication skills and adaptability in working with a variety of audiences
- Experience preparing and hosting presentations to both internal stakeholders and customers
- Extreme Attention to Detail
- Product management capabilities, including defining user stories, product commitment/life cycle, etc.
- Highly ambitious mindset, adaptable to changing business needs, and a natural desire to improve company success
Nice to Have:
- 4-7 years of industry experience in the Investment/Brokerage/RIA/fintech space
- Understanding of wealth data as maintained in database and portfolio accounting engines
- Blend of fintech data management and client-facing skill sets
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint, Power BI
- Understanding of a variety of data delivery methods, including API, FinApps, and direct data feeds
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.