Inside Sales Representative
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet | Yodlee is seeking a talented and passionate to join the Data Intelligence team.
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
- Bird’s eye view of your role
- You love uncovering opportunities that drive new revenue. You have an ability to identify key decision-makers within a financial organization. You will be selling analytics solutions for home office, Field support, and Advisor use cases. You will help prospective clients understand the value proposition of adopting Envestnet Analytics solutions. You will also be working closely with the Senior Enterprise Sales Consultant and other Envestnet partners to help find Sales opportunities.
- What will you bring
- You have an uncanny ability to explain how analytics can influence an organization’s results. You will act as a liaison between internal and external parties. You will be able to take prospective clients’ thoughts and convert them to short and concise propositions. You will also have an ability to give feedback to internal groups if the solution being delivered does not meet the needs of clients.
- What are your performance objectives
- Drive new revenue
- Identify new business opportunities as it relates to Envestnet Analytics
- How will your lofty goals be translated into specific actions / short term goals
- Within the first 30 days, you will have gained an understanding of Envestnet Analytics solutions, their use, and how to give examples of their application. You will be making calls and prospecting new business while also driving indirect revenue streams. You will understand what those prospects need and are looking for in a solution.
- Within the first quarter, you will be successful in having firms turn on these analytics tools that drive indirect revenue
- By the end of 6 months, you will be consistently signing new clients, building the sales pipeline, and growing the business
- Ability to understand Envestnet Analytics solutions
- Ability to understand, interpret, and explain the benefits of the Envestnet Analytics products to clients and prospects
- A self-starter mentality, ability to prospect and identify sales opportunities while working closely with the Senior Sales Enterprise Consultant.
- Experience selling or supporting analytics or Investment solutions to Financial Services and Investment Research firms
- Understanding of the financial services industry
- Strong communication & organizational skills with the ability to prioritize activity
- Connections with Broker Dealers, Banks, RIAs, and other Financial services companies
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team setting
- Experience working alongside internal groups
- Knowledge of the Capital Markets, Investment products and platforms
- Experience selling technology solutions into Financial Services firms
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location with unlimited snacks!
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.