Senior Software Engineer
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Senior Software Engineer to join our Core Development team. This position is a remote role.
Envestnet is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer with a strong sense of passion and ownership for creating scalable services and APIs. As a Senior Software Engineer you will be part of a dynamic and growing team building the next generation of the wealth management platform and Rest APIs for third-party integration. AI Labs team is working with the largest players in the financial advisory space to reimagine the advisor/client experience. With the launch of our product, we are looking to expand our team. We’re looking for someone that enjoys finding elegant solutions to complex problems, working within a culture of continuous technical improvement, and who is excited about building out the technology that supports everything we do, with users and product engineering alike.
- Experience in collaborating with architects, designers, analysts and other software engineers.
- Experience with task management and version control systems (GIT, JIRA etc).
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- High value for peer code and architecture review.
- An ability to break complex problems apart to solve them via simple means.
- Gets things done; an ability to prioritize, communicate clearly, organize, and follow through on projects independently as well as an ability and interest to learn on your feet, and enough experience to avoid beginner pitfalls.
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- 5+ years of relevant experience and a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Strong knowledge of Typescript.
- Strong, in depth knowledge and experience in SQL.
- Experiences with databases (MySQL, Postgres, etc.).
- Experience working with Restful web services and JSON.
- Working knowledge of Web Application Performance and optimization strategies.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Strong knowledge of Java and of Spring or other similar frameworks.
- Experience with one or more-unit testing frameworks.
- Experience with high volume data systems and/or in the financial services industry.
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $78,000 to $180,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV).