Senior Software Engineer
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet | Yodlee is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join the Yodlee Technology team.
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
- MTS: You will be individual contributor, relied upon to investigate, define, estimate and solve significant problems with a minimum supervision. You are expected to work on assigned as well as own initiative and assist other engineers in understanding and completing their assignments. You are responsible for coding, documenting and all the way through to testing post-deployment.
- SMTS: As a key technical leader, in addition to the responsibilities listed for MTS, you are expected to frequently assist others in understanding and completing their work as well. You are expected to provide technical leadership on projects and assist management with the group’s day to day operations, including interactions with people in other departments.
- Experience: 5-8 years of experience in software development.
- Education: BE/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent
- Technical Skills: Required strong development skills in Application Technologies listed below:
- HTML5, CSS3/SCSS/LESS/SAAS
- Strong experience in UI Frame work like React (preferred), Angular and Backbone
- Responsive frameworks (Foundation/Bootstrap)
- Exposure to Full stack development, deployment, feature rollout
- Unit testing Framework, TDD, BDD and its implementation
- Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, Junit/TestNG.
- Build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Web pack
- Experience with Mobile technologies, Hosted mobile app integration
- Experience in NOSQL (Mongo) and RDBMS (Oracle)
- Familiarity with API creation and RESTful services and Micro services
- Design Pattern and its usage
- Good exposure on performance optimization
- Strong problem solving, debugging skills on Dev, QA, Perf and Prod environment
- Good knowledge and experience on Data Structure, Algorithm, Multi-threading and its usage
Nice To Have:
- Exposure to Java (JDK8, OpenJDK11), J2EE technology stack.
- Good knowledge on scalable distributed caching technique and implementation
- MEAN Stack with production enablement
- Experience with building financial applications
- JWT, OAuth and Open ID Connect based Authentication
- Exposure to Open Banking / PSD2 standard / Account Aggregator / FDX
- Exposure and experience in Cloud platform, preferably AWS
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location with unlimited snacks!