Senior FP&A Analyst
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Senior FP&A Analyst to join our the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
Envestnet is seeking a Senior FP&A Analyst to join the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team within the Wealth Solutions segment. The FP&A team contributes towards Envestnet’s mission by supporting and providing financial insights to the management team so they can deliver on Company objectives. The team coordinates and manages all financial processes in the areas of planning, forecasting and quarterly business reviews partnering closely with the Corporate FP&A team and internal stakeholders.
The Senior FP&A Analyst is responsible for partnering with functional leaders across the organization to support our rapidly growing organization. This key contributor will own the budgeting and forecasting of operating expenses across the Wealth Segment. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical mindset, confidence to work cross functionally, understand and communicate complex concepts, drive change, and produce tangible results. We are looking for an individual who is a fast learner, hardworking, organized, detail-oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Maintain and improve financial models that track spending such as headcount, opex, and capex for all departments within the Wealth Segment.
- Conduct in-depth monthly variance analysis and partner with business leads to understand potential trend changes.
- Lead the Opex consolidation during forecast and budget cycles
- Partner with HR and functional leaders in managing monthly headcount tracking
- Provide internal reporting and analysis of key metrics for executive management
- Spearhead profitability analysis and resource allocation analysis
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk.
- 3-7 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with an accounting or finance emphasis preferred
- Knowledge of capital markets or investment management a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytic modeling skills
- Strong systems and data management skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel or other database skills a plus
- Familiarity with data visualization tools and techniques preferred
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects/priorities
- Strong work ethic
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $66,000 to $150,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.