Yodlee’s Analytics Centre of Excellence is driving innovations using the latest Machine Learning algorithms and Big Data Engineering frameworks at Yodlee. We have a high-caliber, focused and a mission-driven culture for our teams. The insights we derive from the financial data matters to crucial cutting-edge business decisions made across the global financial services firms every day and solves real world problems. We are leveraging our deep expertise in financial data to launch innovative solutions into the Financial Services Industry. This role involves working closely with teams in Bangalore, India; Raleigh, NC; and California.
What we need from you:
- You need to be a technologist who can contribute to design and implementation in the area of cloud computing and a wide and growing open-source ecosystem to build our product features
- You need to be an explorer of big data ecosystem, who can work with external & internal stakeholders to identify technology gaps in our products, bring in new ideas/innovations to the table, and drive continuous improvements to the current platform to improve efficiency, scalability & reliability
- You need to be delivery-oriented, who can conceptualize and implement a flexible and highly scalable analytics delivery mechanism through micro-service architecture
- You need to be a collaborator who can work together with data science and business analytics teams to drive synergy for end-to-end analytics solution delivery.
- You need to be an influencer who can participate in strategic discussions, positively influence and contribute to organization’s data management, governance & security policies
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years of software engineering experience with recent work on big data technologies, preferably Hadoop and Spark
- Experienced at developing scalable and reliable cloud-based applications
- Successfully implemented APIs and/or applications using REST and micro-service architectures
- Strong programming skills in at least one of the popular languages - Scala/Java/Python
- Strong hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS - S3, Redshift, EC2, ECS/EKS, etc.) and cloud native architecture
- Experience in relational and/or document databases preferably MySQL, PostgreSQL and/or MongoDB; knowledge of streaming and in-memory systems such as Kafka, Redis, etc. is desirable
- Working knowledge of various message formats such as XML, JSON, Avro, Protocol Buffers, Parquet etc.
- Experience in TDD/BDD, and CI/CD
- Experience in refactoring and re-engineering of enterprise systems
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills