Senior Financial Analyst
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet Wealth is seeking a talented and passionate Senior Financial Analyst to join the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. The FP&A team contributes towards Envestnet’s mission by supporting and providing financial insights to the management team so they can deliver on Company objectives. The team coordinates and manages all financial processes in the areas of planning, forecasting and quarterly business reviews partnering closely with the Corporate FP&A team and internal stakeholders.
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
The Senior Financial Analyst is a highly visible role, which will partner with the VP, FP&A and will be tasked with supporting the company’s monthly sales and financial reporting needs, forecasting, and budgeting processes and analyzing actual results. This role requires strong analytical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with excellent attention to detail.
- Develop financial models to support forecasting and budgeting plan processes
- Provide internal reporting and analysis of key operating metrics and financial results monthly for executive management
- Conduct in-depth variance analysis of the company’s sales and financial performance on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis relative to plan, forecast and prior year
- Building models to facilitate data compilation, analysis and decision-making
- Analyzing data, identifying issues and opportunities, and proactively resolving problems encountered
- Support reporting to the company's board of directors.
- Lead projects independently and partner on projects and analyses with various internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Data & Analytics or related field of study required
- 7-10 years of relevant experience required
- Proficiency/Advanced knowledge in dashboarding tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Strong data analysis capabilities, with the ability to synthesize data, identify and highlight trends
- Customer driven with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated initiative, innovative, and self-motivated with a great sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to execute in a dynamic and demanding environment by demonstrating organizational, problem-solving, analytical, project management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location with unlimited snacks!