Member Technical Staff
Position : Backend Developer – MTS/SMTS
Experience : 6 to 8 years
Education : Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
Yodlee’s COE team focuses on providing tools and services to all QA teams. We are looking for a developer to drive improvements and strategic modernization of our products.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in core Java advanced programming.
- Experience in Spring & Hibernate in mandatory.
- Experience in build mechanism like Maven.
- Good knowledge on design patterns and anti-patterns.
- Good in algorithms and data structures.
- Good understanding of Database concepts and Experience in SQL, PLSQL and NoSQL.
- Excellent Analytical and program solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills self-starter and highly motivated
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes Experience with Test and defect management tools.
- An innovator, always suggesting newer ways of improving Productivity.
- Mentor and train team members.
- Identify and escalate Risks on time and suggest mitigation measures.
- Hands on experience using any Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Hands on knowledge of JUNIT and code coverage, White-box testing
- Exposure to CI/CD
Good to have:
- Experience in BFSI domain is an advantage.
- Experience in AWS Cloud
- Experience in Node js/Vue js/Angular js.
- Knowledge on other J2ee frameworks