Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet | Yodlee is seeking a talented and passionate to join the Data Intelligence team.
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
As a solutions consultant, you will work closely with our Financial Institution customers, helping explore and identify data analytics solutions that help the banks generate revenue, improve efficiencies or reduce expenses, based on Envestnet Yodlee data. You will be responsible to work closely with customer to understand their pain points, help identify and define potential new data solutions that generates value for the banks. Working closely with cross functional internal teams of product managers, data scientist and engineers, you will guide rapid prototyping of the solution and validate with customers. You will help drive the pre-sales and post-sales support for these analytical solutions as they get implemented at the Financial Institutions.
- What you own
- Relationship with Financial Institution prospects to understand their data analytics needs and help develop new solutions.
- Articulate and develop solutions docs for external use in customer presentations as well as for internal stakeholders.
- Work with Product and Engineering teams on prototyping and developing the solutions.
- Work with the go-to-market team on pre-sales and help onboard the FIs, helping to drive revenue for Envestnet Yodlee and expanding FI relationships.
- Build relationships with a large number of Financial Institution prospects. Provide inputs to product teams based on voice of customer, and help influence FI Analytics product strategy based on market feedback.
- You have an uncanny ability to identify, validate and value new FI analytics solutions based on interactions with customers. Explain how Envestnet Yodlee data can help them drive revenue, increase adoption, reduce costs or increase efficiencies.
- Identify new FI analytics solutions
- Help drive deployment of these solutions into Envestnet Yodlee customers
- Help in pre-sales and post-sales support of these products to drive user adoption and generate revenue for Envestnet Yodlee
- Within the first 30 days, you will have gained an understanding of Yodlee’s data and analytics solutions, its use.
- Within the first quarter, you will have identified FI prospects and potential solutions that can benefit their users based on Envestnet Yodlee data. You will be interacting with product owners and business leaders at the FIs to help identify and implement the analytics solutions.
- By the end of 6 months, you will be consistently working with different FI customers, evaluating and implementing analytics solutions.
- Ability to understand, interpret, and explain the benefit of data
- Understanding the data attributes, utility of these attributes, delivery mechanisms (feeds, files, APIs) Background or experience in programming or engineering (SQL)
- Consulting and Product experience in data analytics products for consumers at financial institutions
- “Explorer” mentality, ability to ideate, evaluate and validate new solutions for Banks based on a consultative approach around consumer financial data
- Consulting skills to engage with prospects at the financial institutions to identify and validate new product ideas around driving revenue, reducing costs and improving efficiencies
- Product skills that allow you to work with product and data engineering team to rapidly prototype the ideas and validate with prospects
- Experience working with financial institution and financial services firms in US
- Deep understanding of financial services as it relates to retail banking, SMB and wealth management.
- Ability to travel as necessitated by the role
- Understanding of data management, data cleansing
- Experience working alongside internal groups – product, engineering, sales, data science
- Familiarity with Big Data and Analytics tools and cloud infrastructure services/platforms
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location with unlimited snacks!
Envestnet | Yodlee is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.