Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Portfolio Specialist to join our Trade Services team. This position is expected to report to our Berwyn office 2-3 days a week.
Envestnet is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
Portfolio Administration Services is seeking a candidate that is willing to grow and cultivate skills in the Fintech industry. A successful candidate will play a crucial role in the day to day monitoring and administration of client accounts utilizing Envestnet’s trading and account management platform. This individual should be committed to providing a “best in class” experience to our investment advisors.
- Performing a myriad of trading activities based upon established managed account guidelines of managed accounts on the Envestnet Platform. Perform daily tasks such as service requests, trading instructions, and provide trading support through the respective service team.
- Work in a team environment through collaborating with others in achieving shared goals. High energy environment with passionate team members working towards resolving problems and using standard procedures to correct and/or prevent deviations in processes and workflows.
- Work on special projects at own initiative or assigned by supervisor
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- An individual who can work in a high stress environment while focusing on the greater good. Strong attention to detail with an adaptable approach in order to achieve multiple objectives.
- Maintain an analytical approach by creating ideas to improve required process’ into a manageable procedure
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external parties
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of financial markets, equities, fixed income, mutual funds, and ETFS.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $37,000 to $70,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV).