Director, Analytics & Intelligence Product
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Director, Analytics & Intelligence Product to join our team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
As Director, Analytics & Intelligence Product, you will help drive the product roadmap for an advanced data analytics product offering for banking customers. You will oversee orchestrating the customer journey of new product capabilities, connecting available data to customer needs and translate business requirements to definitive data analytics and data science objectives. You will lead the execution of new product releases by collaborating with a team of experts responsible for applying advanced analytics and machine learning techniques to develop models to derive actionable insights and recommendations from the data. You will partner with marketing and sales to enable effective go-to-market strategy and execution.
- Champion the product vision and strategy across the organization for an advanced data-science enabled data insight product offering in Banking segment
- Drive customer engagement and market research, use customer feedback, customer usage, competitive analysis to identify opportunities for enhancements in the product offering
- Prioritize, design, plan and drive implementation of projects and enhancements with technical development teams including data science and engineering
- Manage internal stakeholders and clients’ expectations on understanding of analytics solutions and data science inferences to arrive at business insights from the data
- Work closely with Finance, Sales & Marketing to develop go-to-market and pricing approach to drive adoption
- Lead a team of product managers and analysts to deliver on the product roadmap. Recruit and develop top product management talent and promote agile product best-practices
- Promote and support organization policy, mission, values and ensure that all aspects of the product complies to internal quality standards
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- Bachelor’s/Masters or an equivalent degree, preferably in a Technology field or Management
- 10+ total years of experience, including 5+ years of product management experience building technical products and solutions for financial services
- First-hand experience in building product roadmap, driving product planning, verification, launch and driving marketing of a product at all stages of it’s lifecycle
- First-hand experience with handling large data sets, acquired expertise with data analytics techniques and a keen eye for new data-driven technology trends
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with distributed global teams, in a collaborative and productive manner
- Prior experience and business knowledge of Banking customer segmentation is highly desirable
- Functional knowledge of SaaS platform solutions and Cloud based big data platform business models would be a plus
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $96,000 to $220,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.