Principal Director, Marketing Operations & Analytics
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Principal Director, Marketing Operations & Analytics to join our Marketing team. This position is expected to report to our Berwyn office on a hybrid schedule
Envestnet is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
Envestnet is looking for a dynamic marketing leader to join our growing Marketing organization. Are you interested in helping build a best in class Marketing Operations and Analytics function? Are you passionate about the impact Marketing can have on business? If yes, this role is designed for you.
Envestnet is looking for an experienced, self-motivated, and data-driven Principal Director of Marketing Operations & Analytics to build and own this critical function. This is a vital role that will work across marketing, sales, finance, and business operations. This role owns the marketing performance reporting and analytics process, as well as, the martech roadmap that enables the creation of KPI metrics and dashboards.
You'll be responsible for optimizing the lead flow process—owning attribution and funnel metrics—as well as ROI management and strategic planning support for the marketing team. This role will evaluate, streamline and implement a robust marketing tech stack to help Envestnet scale. This role will create the standardization of reports and dashboards to measure marketing performance and this role will partner closely with the Sales Operations team, to ensure maximum impact and alignment to business line goals.
The ideal candidate is an independent, strategic thinker and will bring deep expertise on scaling processes and reporting needs for high-growth, B2B SaaS marketing organizations.
- Partner with the Marketing leadership team to evolve core go-to-market strategy with world-class analytics and reporting while developing the marketing reporting structure and analytics roadmap. You will be our gateway to what's driving results.
- Develop a multi-touch attribution model for use across our various business lines.
- Partner with Sales Operations teams to optimize our lead process and SLAs to increase qualified lead flow. (lead conversions rates, opportunities, pipeline and revenue generation)
- Partner with the integrated campaigns team on an ongoing basis to gather insights and analyze results and opportunity for future go-to-market campaigns that generate brand awareness and qualified pipeline.
- Partner with the Marketing leadership team to help illustrate marketing results and business impacts for ongoing board meetings and business reviews.
- Own the business requirements for and management of the marketing technology stack to ensure end-to-end data flow and that the right systems are in place to support business needs.
- Provide business insights, reports, and tools that will lead to better prioritization and higher team productivity and optimize return on investment.
- Owns critical marketing and sales operations systems and tools used cross-functionally that require expert administration. (including Marketo, Salesforce, Seismic, and other integrated systems)
- Responsible for enabling all marketing teams with dashboards and analytics.
- Work closely with Finance, Marketing leadership, Sales, and Business Operation teams.
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- 10 – 15+ years’ experience in marketing operations and analytics experience at a B2B SaaS company, or Financial Services company.
- Independent, strategic, structured thinker with strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Deep understanding of B2B and pipeline metrics
- You have experience as an owner/admin of a robust marketing tech stack, specifically including Marketo, Paradot, 6sense, and Seismic.
- You are a data expert with an aptitude for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements.
- You have previously administered Marketo and other marketing operations systems (Marketo professionally implemented).
- You are able to query and scope, analyze and model (Excel/GSheet), summarize (pivot tables, charts, slides, written explanation), and report (SFDC dashboards, repositories, Tableau), articulating data in a way that others can understand.
- You have experience with core BI, marketing, and sales tools - Salesforce, Tableau, Google Analytics, Outreach, to name a few.
- You have the ability and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems effectively and consistently.
- You have the ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- You understand the critical impact your role has on the business and you are motivated to contribute to the collective success of your role, our team, and the company.
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $105,000 to $240,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV).