Product Manager, FinApps
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE:ENV) is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
- Bird’s eye view of your role - Product managers at Yodlee are responsible for defining product priorities for their feature area with key stakeholders and relentlessly driving the lifecycle from concept to delivery. We are looking for candidates who deeply understand and anticipate our client’s needs and are always looking for innovative ways to solve industry problems. We are looking for a candidate to join a fun, collaborative portfolio of people dedicated to building our Insights product. This product combines actionable consumer insights and peer benchmarking data to enable contextual, hyper-relevant consumer interactions. Excellent candidates will thrive in a fast-paced and always changing environment. They will also obsess over the details.
- What you will bring – You are a team player with minimal supervision, work cross-functionality and closely with engineering, design, business stakeholders and technical writing to bring new products to the financial marketplace. You are able to articulate and present product benefits to clients, internal teams and sales. This is an opportunity you do not want to miss! Great team, great company, and a great place to learn and grow.
What competencies you will have –
- Detailed oriented
- Results driven
- Effective communicator
Your key responsibilities will be –
- Feature planning with key stakeholders
- Scoping projects with clients and prospects
- Product escalations
Your key responsibilities with your team will be –
- Product lifecycle – drive the success and product life cycle from concept to delivery
- Feature design – work closely with clients and prospects to gather feedback during initial design to ensure success
- Feature specifications - work closely with engineering, design, technical writing and business stakeholders to develop priorities and detailed feature specifications
- Product launch – establish a go-to-market strategy and collaborate with our product marketing and sales teams to successfully launch new features while effectively communicating product benefits to the market to drive adoption
- Goals & metrics – establish goals to identify opportunities and track feature success
- 5+ years of software product management experience
- Bachelors in business or computer science
- Experience working within agile software development life cycle
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills to interact with clients, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Willingness to travel 25%
- 3+ years of experience in a financial technology role
- A passion for presenting
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Envestnet offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer.