Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet | Yodlee is seeking a talented and passionate to join the Data Intelligence team.
The will serve as a dedicated resource to various analytics’ projects by assisting with internal and external client solutions/product-based support.
- Identify, develop, and implement product and technology-based solutions to increase operational efficiency, improve accuracy, and support platform adoption.
- Supporting multiple platforms and/or client-specific projects
- lead the development of data visualizations that answer critical business questions and reporting needs.
- Build a new production quality data product
- Lead and manage all meetings with client group
- Relevant BA/BS degree in Data Analytics, Business, or Computer Science
- Working knowledge of MS SQL
- Advanced Skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in data analytics and/or related field
- Solid Mathematical Aptitude
- Work history in the Wealth Management Industry
- Experience in data visualization
- Basic Python programming knowledge (a plus)
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location with unlimited snacks!
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.