Business Intelligence Director
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet | Yodlee is seeking a talented and passionate team’s mission is to drive growth and expansion within our existing client base through new software sales and expansion of existing software licenses maintaining a focus on actions that will help our clients accelerate achievement of their business goals. The Business Intelligence Director role will be an important contributor in that mission. to join the Customer Management team. This
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
The will develop and / or leverage existing Yodlee data sources to capture and analyze customer and operational data and create business intelligence and insights that can be shared with clients to support sales and expansion initiatives. The Business Intelligence Director is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of a business intelligence data arsenal to deliver improved insights, analytics, and data quality.
- Work closely with Customer Management leadership to identify data requirements that will be used to support sales and expansion activities with existing clients.
- Directs the application of existing BI principles and guides development of new policies and ideas.
- Develop and implement processes for consuming disparate data sources, as needed, and building a normalized data model.
- Leveraging existing and new data sources, design and develop plans for the collection of data, cleansing of data, if needed, and normalization of data.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of internal partners to create and optimize complex data views and functions as needed.
- Independently performs analysis of KPI data, other data and data trends to identify strategic insights and appropriate Yodlee value propositions to be presented to clients.
- Recommend proactive tactical and strategic actions that should be taken at Yodlee to grow and / or protect the client relationship.
- Develop and implement reporting streams that provide all client managers with insight on their key client performance and trends.
- Determine appropriate tools, frameworks, and reporting capabilities.
- Provide responsive support for escalated data issues.
- Support PowerBI and Tableau and data transformation processes that feeds them.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support.
- 5 years’ experience in business intelligence, experience with client management go-to-market strategies a plus.
- 4 years’ experience working with and integrating data.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with PowerBI, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in navigating, analyzing, and refining data housed in the sales data warehouse to identify meaningful business insights
- High attention to detail
- Deep data collection and data analytics experience.
- Experience working with Financial Services firms and / or digital marketing a plus
- Team player mentality
- Commitment to quality & detail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrates leadership qualities throughout work.
- Takes ownership of challenges and quality of deliverables.
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location with unlimited snacks!
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.