Must Have Skills:
- Expert level knowledge of Web services and Restful services is a plus
- Exposure to web technologies JSP, Servlet, HTML is required
- Good knowledge of Core Java (JDK8/OpenJDK), Spring Framework, J2EE
- Knowledge of Java coding standard and test-driven development.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge on financial domain is added advantage
- Working knowledge and understanding of Java Script is desired
- RDBMS concepts and PLSQL knowledge is a must
Good to have Skills:
· Experience in Open Banking & OAUTH.
· Understanding of Open banking implementation across geographies
· Exposure to agile development processes
· Work as a member of the development team building Java programs used to connect between FI and host application for data exchange over a secured connection
· Understand the domain and contributes into the platform design process
· Writing clean code with a high respect for test cases and design integrity
· Following engineering best practices like TDD, Pair-Programming, etc.
· Collaborate with the QA, Performance Engineering and Application security teams to run the developed code through all these 3 types of testing within the sprint
· Analyze production issues, determine RCA and come up with a plan to feed the learnings into the subsequent product upgrades
· Collaborate with client focused & infrastructure team to resolve production issues in the connections
· Proactively identify gaps, risks and issues in connections and work with the product teams to resolve them