Client Success Manager
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is co-headquartered in Chicago and Philadelphia.
Envestnet is seeking a talented and passionate to join the Client Success team. This team is responsible for service relationship management for our top clients.
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
The become the trusted Envestnet ambassador for Tier 2 (new name: i.e. next 50%) some of Envestnet’s top client relationships providing exceptional support for existing Envestnet solutions ensuring ongoing client satisfaction and success of each assigned Envestnet client. will
- Successfully build and maintain strong client relationships, responsible for client retention and satisfaction of assigned clients
- Proactive and reactive client management to identify and address issues prior to escalation; taking appropriate action to resolve or bring in others to help with addressing any client related concerns
- Establish relationships with executives/C-suite and senior business owners
- Deep understanding of client’s business model and service needs
- Provide exceptional client service and relationship management skills to assigned clients and internal partners
- Acting as the Liaison between client (Home office) and all departments within Envestnet this role is the key point of contact for your assigned clients on questions regarding ongoing projects, initiatives and key follow-ups
- Be the “voice of the client” for internal partners (Product, Marketing, Project Management, Service) to effectively communicate client needs and strategies and ensure client deliverables are met.
- Partnering with assigned clients to implement programs leveraging 'best practice' approaches
- Provide consulting to your clients on an ongoing basis to ensure adoption and engagement of products, services and solutions
- Responsible for consulting and tracking your assigned client’s enhancement requests and working with Sr. Director of Client Success, Product, and Sales teams to prioritize enhancements for upcoming releases.
- Plan, prepare, and conduct client meetings, client planning sessions, client strategy sessions to share solution performance and present roadmap plans; including facilitating and leading internal calls with key client support teams to closely track and discuss day to day open items to help teams driving to quick resolution. Leading by example to positively influence our client support teams to cultivating a positive and productive client experience
- Establish quarterly or semi-annual business review with assigned clients
- Develop and maintain comprehensive client profile outlining key business contacts, decision makers, key initiatives, overview of suite of services and solutions they have today and identify other future state items they may be interested in deploying.
- Work with onboarding teams to ensure best practices are adopted as part of implementation
- Ability to identify sales and expansion opportunities; facilitating introduction/hand off to the appropriate sales team
- Ongoing tracking, analysis and reporting of KPI’s for internal discussion and reporting
- Provide regular updates and business reviews to Senior Management at Envestnet and collaborate with internal teams (Product, Marketing, Sales) to communicate client needs and strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a previous relationship management role
- 3+ years of experience in a technology or financial services field
- Familiarity working for or with financial technology or financial services companies
- Excellent listener with an aptitude for problem solving and deductive reasoning skills
- Ability to level up to the bigger picture; leading discussions driving to strategy and solutions as well as overall business goals, with ability to dig into the details, when appropriate
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Proven track record of managing client expectations
- Effectively network within accounts from the C-Level down to achieve successful execution of the client's goals, where appropriate
- Strong persuasion skills and leadership presence
- Ability to create total confidence and trust with clients
- You can articulate the value proposition that financial services technology products offer clients
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate perseverance, dedication, and commitment
- Team player mentality
- Commitment to quality and detail
- Superb verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Analytical thinker with ability to quickly identify, understand technology gaps; discuss/recommend innovative solutions
- Strength in negotiation skills
- Ability to travel up to 35%
- Knowledge of various project management software, such as: Mavenlink or MS Project
- PMP Certification in project management
- Knowledge of Envestnet’s technology, products, and solutions from previously working with Envestnet whether through an Envestnet client or through one of our partnerships
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location with unlimited snacks!
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.