Head of Product Management
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet - Wealth Division is seeking a Head of Product Management.
- As a member of the product leadership team this role is responsible for managing and directing Product Management for Envestnet | Tamarac.
- The priorities for this position include strategic planning, strong leadership/management abilities and problem resolution. We are looking for candidates who deeply understand and anticipate our clients’ needs and are always looking for innovative ways to solve industry problems.
- Manage a team of Product Managers who are responsible for defining product priorities with key stakeholders and managing their own roadmaps to relentlessly drive the product lifecycle from concept to delivery.
- Work cross-functionally and closely with engineering, design, support, business stakeholders and technical writing to bring new products to the financial marketplace. You are able to articulate and present product benefits to clients, internal teams and sales.
- Build, develop and manage teams that have the business acumen and technical capability of carrying out needed initiatives and delivering world-class products.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and product management best practices.
- Educate, mentor, and share knowledge with the organization’s management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders with regard to the company’s technological vision, opportunities, and challenges.
- Develop and direct procedures and methods to ensure quality standards are met and maintained.
- Supervisory Responsibility – This role is responsible for the supervision of 10+ FTEs.
- 10+ years of software product management experience
- BS/BA in computer science, business administration or related major or equivalent combination of education and experience. A graduate degree in one of these fields is a huge plus.
- Managed the significant and successful growth of a product management department or function
- Experience working within agile software development life cycle
- Strong business acumen and exceptional organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with clients, colleagues and cross-functional teams, as well as third parties
- Willingness to travel up to 15%
- Technical Capacity
- Performance Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Proven Leadership
- Strategic Thinking
Team and Culture Building Skills:
To succeed in this role, you will be an experienced and excellent people manager. Our culture requires:
- A great listener who is open-minded to others’ ideas.
- A great communicator – strong verbal and written skills
- Leading by example with the highest ethical and work standards.
- A flexible positive attitude.
- Consistent, honest, and authentic leadership
- Guide the professional development of the staff by assigning them to tasks and teams that help build skill sets and expertise.
- Working closely with others to create a true culture of innovation.
- 3+ years of experience in a financial technology role
- 3+ years working in RIA or similar financial industry role
Compensation, Benefits & Perks –
Envestnet offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Since our inception 20 years ago, Envestnet has endeavored to not only be the best in the industry, but also be the best for the industry – our clients, our employees, our partners, our shareholders, our communities and our families looking to achieve their financial goals. As we have grown, we have committed ourselves to corporate responsibility. We believe in being a positive economic force, a responsible citizen in our communities and a mindful steward of the resources we consume. These principles are grounded in a single ultimate aspiration that guides us and inspires us to move forward: making financial wellness a reality for everyone, and building a company that strengthens the communities we serve for generations to come.
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer.