Bird’s eye view of your role –
Envestnet® | Yodlee® is a leading data aggregation and data analytics platform powering dynamic, cloud-based innovation for digital financial services. Our platform has proudly fueled innovation financial institutions (FIs) and fintech for over 17 years ultimately helping consumers get better lending rates, lower fees, higher returns, and more. We partner with more than 1,100 financial institutions and fintech innovators, including 13 of the top 20 U.S. banks, enabling a massive data network associated with tens of millions of consumers who use platform-related personalized apps and services.
We are seeking for software engineers with exceptional client-facing skills. You will be building solutions for large enterprise and fintech clients to solve different business use cases that is disrupting fintech space. You will work closely with business sponsor, product owner, engineers to understand business requirements, drive technical design, and develop end to end technical solutions and take charge of leading technical integration with client in an agile setup. You will drive architectural best practices with clients to build world class technical solutions.
Location: Bay Area/Raleigh
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Have some of the following technical skills:
- Java, SQL, Relational (Oracle), No- SQL databases (Mongo DB), REST APIs, XML, JSON, Linux
- Full stack developer preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running as a team player
Nice for you to have –
- Master’s Degree
- Experience working in the FinTech Industry
- Experience in a client facing role
What will you do -
- Drive technical requirement, design, with engineers and product managers to design end to end client specific solutions encompassing Yodlee platform.
- Develop custom software solutions for clients on Yodlee Platform.
- Lead technical Integration of Yodlee API, App and data solutions with client platform.
- Drive successful client implementations and delivery by collaborating with cross functional global teams.
- Build various tools and automations to streamline client deployment and integration.
What’s in it for you? (EVP – Employee Value Proposition) –
- You will be building your engineering plus customer facing skill, it is best of both worlds.
- Get an opportunity to work on some of the cutting-edge technologies.
- Gain deep insight into system integration and end to end architecture of software systems instead of narrow focused on one specific area in the product.
- Get an opportunity to work on ever growing FinTech domain.
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company.
- Gain experience with the sales to delivery lifecycle, learning about selling opportunities and delivery strategies.
- Work with Global team and travel 15% of the time.
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups.
- Earn a competitive compensation package with unique benefits and facilities.
- Lead and work with fun, energetic team members who respect each other and celebrate differences.
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer.