Business Development Associate
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV). Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs. Envestnet is headquartered in Chicago.
Envestnet | Yodlee is seeking a talented and passionate to join the Sales team.
If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
The is an ideal position for an ambitious individual looking to take the next step in business development and sales in the exciting and growing arena of financial technology. You have a passion for innovation and driving the financial well-being of our clients and their customers. You enjoy working with existing clients to make them aware of new opportunities to expand their organization’s use of Envestnet | Yodlee capabilities.
- Conduct client prospect and industry research to determine high-value account targets for Envestnet | Yodlee.
- Build a Sales pipeline with well-qualified Sales opportunities.
- Plan and execute campaign messages to establish interest in Envestnet | Yodlee.
- Generate leads and successfully transition to a team Sales leader, working with them to close the opportunity as needed.
- Assist with challenges when needed to ensure we’re working together across the team.
- A University degree or 2 years inside sales experience and/or business development experience.
- A strong teamwork approach to your daily efforts.
- The desire to constantly learn – about our Platform and Products and how our clients and other organizations in our Financial Services and FinTech industry sectors solve problems and achieve their business objectives.
- Sales Qualification experience to perform discovery on the prospects’ needs and plans.
- Experience conducting account development best practices using email, phone, and tools provided.
- Experience conducing and leveraging Client / Company research to build contact lists and leveraging those lists for outreach.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written).
- Eagerness to learn with a commitment to getting better every day while being open to constructive feedback.
- A positive attitude and a strong teamwork and collaborative work style.
- Industry specific sales experience – Financial Services and / or FinTech Sector.
- Experience in B2B2C business models.
- Experience working with Enterprise and Large Financial Services firms.
- Experience in technology, SaaS, and/or APIs is a plus.
- Experience with SalesForce.com or other sales/marketing productivity tools is a plus.
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Working on global projects with team members all over the world!
- Opportunity to work with top tiered clients, global 500 companies and startups
- Work with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work location with unlimited snacks!
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.