Senior Account Executive
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Senior Account Executive to join our team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
Our solutions power a wide variety of fintech and financial services applications, to create new credit algorithms, reduce payment risk, manage personal and business experience, make investment recommendations, streamline the credit application process, and dozens of other use cases.
Responsibilities include generating new leads, as well as identifying, progressing, and closing opportunities to meet a sales quota. You will possess the ability to have business conversations with executive-level contacts, understand enterprise sales and consultative selling in order to manage complex sales processes and bring optimal solutions to clients. This role will work with small to large-size enterprises, as well as the latest well-funded start-ups, managing the sales process from lead generation to closing.
- Prospect and pipeline generation, with Marketing and Telesales, within the assigned territory and accounts for new logo sales
- Identify and capitalize on expansion opportunities within assigned accounts and up-selling products/services
- Effective, timely and accurate forecasting, via a CRM system, on a weekly basis of all sales opportunities
- Hands-on with RFP & RFI responses and proposal generation (working with Product and pre-sales resources) to the assigned client
- Responsible for negotiating pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale within assigned approvals
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers
- Lead regularly scheduled meetings, both in person and on the phone, with clients’ executives, senior-level managers, and decision-makers
- Understand customer key business drivers and business issues and optimize positioning of services/products/software within the prospect to address their needs and close the sale
- Responsible for selling the core value (value-based selling) of our solutions and demonstrating the ROI our solutions deliver at an executive level to the prospect
- Effectively create and lead the matrix team in support of all sales pursuits
- Ensure overall client satisfaction and retention of client business for Envestnet
- Conduct client reviews for Envestnet management and cross functional teams
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- Keep abreast of Financial Industry knowledge, market and consumer behavior trends and understand impact to customer base
- S., B or B.A. College Degree along with 5 years of enterprise software sales experience in Cloud based / SaaS based solutions consisting of software, professional services, maintenance or subscription services
- Experience selling online banking systems to Financial Marketplace and Fintech landscape preferred
- Knowledge of mobile computing platforms and solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to be creative through new business creation
- Ability to produce clear, concise, informative documentation to support overall sales strategy and execution
- Proven track record in attaining and exceeding quota-based metrics
- Ability to interact with C – Level players, ability to penetrate accounts across Line of Business and IT organizations
- Demonstrated leadership skills, teamwork and collaboration skills, and strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills: must be able to build, maintain, and expand customer relationships
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.