Senior Financial Analyst- Mergers & Acquisition
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone. Over 106,000 advisors across more than 5,100 companies—including 17 of the 20 largest U.S. banks, 47 of the 50 largest wealth management and brokerage firms, over 500 of the largest RIAs, and hundreds of FinTech companies—leverage the Envestnet platform to grow their businesses and client relationships.
The Senior Financial Analyst- Mergers & Acquisitions compiles and analyzes financial information for the organization. The position is a key participant managing the financial models for business expansion opportunities, and in the development, preparation, and presentation of both short and long-range financial plans and/or operating budgets.
Essential Job Functions:
- Play a key role in the analysis of business expansion opportunities such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and new business development, including developing and maintaining models for valuation metrics
- Develop, prepare and present reporting and advanced analyses in areas such as forecasts, budgets, strategic plans, balance sheet/cash flow projections, and business models
- Serve as contributor to the annual budgeting and quarterly outlook processes in order to ensure all departments and operations are executing to the financial plan
- Create and run various system generated reports to assess financial reporting and analysis for accuracy, comprehensiveness, reasonableness, and impact
- Proactively develop ad hoc financial analyses to provide business unit leaders and management with accurate information to make informed decisions
- Facilitate financial meetings with various levels of management to present timely and relevant information
- Assist in preparation of presentation materials for the executive team, periodic management speaking engagements, etc.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet’s established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls, and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk.
- Finance or business related Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 4+ years of business experience in corporate finance/financial planning and analysis role, banking or investment banking or related finance/analytical role
- Strong analytical and modeling skills within a variety of data modeling techniques
- Experience analyzing and manipulating complex, large-volume data from a wide-range of sources
- Experience working with a variety of reporting and analytic platforms and tools
- Strong knowledge of basic accounting processes, income statement/balance sheet/cash flow impact of financial decisions, as well as discounted cash flow and return on invested capital analyses.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills to provide thought leadership and identify financial, operational and process improvement opportunities.
- Excellent Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.), presentation, communication, and time management skills
- Must deal effectively with ambiguities and be able to manage multiple projects through completion, often under tight deadlines. Flawless attention to detail and ability to consistently generate a high quality work product with minimal supervision.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks –
Envestnet offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Since our inception 20 years ago, Envestnet has endeavored to not only be the best in the industry, but also be the best for the industry – our clients, our employees, our partners, our shareholders, our communities and our families looking to achieve their financial goals. As we have grown, we have committed ourselves to corporate responsibility. We believe in being a positive economic force, a responsible citizen in our communities and a mindful steward of the resources we consume. These principles are grounded in a single ultimate aspiration that guides us and inspires us to move forward: making financial wellness a reality for everyone, and building a company that strengthens the communities we serve for generations to come.
Envestnet is an equal opportunity employer.