Manager /Senior Manager-Development
Envestnet Yodlee is seeking talented and passionate Development Manager/Sr. Development Manager for Data Engineering team’s R&D portfolio to build next gen aggregation platform
Development Manager will provide technical leadership and guide a team of 15 – 30 Engineers. Role of Development Manager comprises of
- Implementing technology roadmap and achieve business goals
- Mentor and coach team members and provide career path
- Operate with scale and speed amidst fast paced environment
- Drive exception performance and collaborate with other teams to resolve unclear interfaces
- Lead the team by ensuring release objectives, dates, timelines, and plans
- Providing the Technical and Functional direction to the Engineers (comprising of Software Engineers, Sr. Software Engineers, MTS & SMTS )
- Daily monitoring, tracking and delivery of key initiatives and projects
- Define and enforce relevant software development processes and Engineering Practices
- Ensuring that the team complies to the quality standards
- Manage the trade-offs between time, budget and quality and communicate to stake holders
- Working with other teams (Operations, Quality Engineering, Customer care) in project delivery
- Identify, define, and coordinate the training needs of the team
- Appropriately escalate any issues/concerns that require immediate attention from other affected parties
- Active communication and coordination with clients and internal stakeholders
- Managing customer issues and escalations and tracking the SLAs as required
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Education Required B.E./B.Tech/MCA Graduates (Computer Science preferred), strong in academics and good aptitude; excellent communication skills with a flair to learn quickly.
- Experience required 10+ years in the software industry. 3+ years of experience in Managing/Leading team of Software Engineers. At least 3 years’ experience in a reputed Product organisation.
Skills and Knowledge Required-
- Strong Java, J2EE and Database fundamentals.
- Java Script, JSON, HTML, XML, PL/SQL, AJAX , Reactjs (Desirable)
- End to end Project Management, monitoring and tracking.
- People Management – Providing feedback, conflict resolution.
- Banking and finance domain knowledge (Desirable)