This position is ideal for someone that wants to build and maintain end to end (from design requirements to development and testing) Drupal based CMS system. The ideal candidate is a self-starter that can be self-reliant when needed. You will be working in highly dynamic environment along with best minds in this domain.
Envestnet | Yodlee, the leading data aggregation and data analytics platform, helps consumers live better financial lives through innovative products and services created for more than 1,400 financial institutions including 15 of the top 20 U.S. banks and hundreds of FinTech companies, subscribe to the Envestnet | Yodlee platform to power personalized financial apps and services for millions of consumers.
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years demonstrated development experience managing Drupal or similar CMS systems
- Proven experience building Drupal(8/9) system, including custom modules and theme development
- Excellent understanding of Drupal’s APIs
- Strong relational MySQL skills and a good understanding of Drupal’s database schema
- Knowledge about Drupal development, CI/CD pipelines and performance optimization best practices
- Demonstrated understanding of Responsive Web Design principles
- Experience building features using TDD approach
- Experience integration with various other 3rd party services
- Experience working with LAMP stack
- Experience working with cross-functional teams using Agile Methodology
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills