Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Project Manager to join our Service team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
If you enjoy the challenges of a fast paced environment and are relationship focused, this job may be for you! We are looking for a client-focused Project Manager (PM) to successfully manage new and current clients through onboarding and other project work. Project Manager will be responsible for planning and executing projects, collaborating with internal partners, and building positive relationships with our clients. A successful Project Manager can synthesize information quickly, and articulate solutions to ensure clients receive the best possible experience. To fully support our clients you should speak their language, therefore a background in a registered investment advisory firm or larger financial services space is highly valued!
- Become proficient in all aspects of Envestnet | Tamarac’s onboarding process and product offerings in order to competently address client questions and concerns. Be able to effectively build client relationships and balance client needs with Envestnet business requirements.
- Successfully manage multiple client projects from signing through onboarding completion onto the Envestnet | Tamarac platform. This includes establishing project timelines, partnering with and managing project resources across departments to meet deadlines, and documenting activity to ensure accurate records.
- Define scope, identify and mitigate risks, and determine work plan for new client implementations. With leadership guidance, proactively evaluate and solve challenges that would affect the overall success of assigned project(s).
- Work with fellow PMs to provide guidance on process improvements, looking for ways function more efficiently as individuals and as a team and scale across multiple projects.
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk
- Minimum of 3 years’ project management experience or equivalent client facing experience working in the financial services industry (RIA or BD space).
- Understanding of the financial services industry; registered investment advisors, brokerage business, etc. strongly preferred.
- Develop functional knowledge across the Envestnet | Tamarac platform as it relates to supporting our clients and internal project teams.
- Proven ability to proactively manage change, identify issues, and propose solutions.
- Demonstrated communication, leadership, problem solving skills and a strong sense of ownership is critical.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, set and meet deadlines, both for yourself as well as others
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Mavenlink a plus.
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $51,000 to $110,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.