Senior Data Quality Associate
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Senior Data Quality Associate to join our Portfolio Accounting team.
Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV) is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
Job Summary: The Senior Data Quality Associate is responsible for monitoring data quality trends across the client base and participating in high level projects to improve data delivery, efficiency and accuracy.
- Measure and ensure the accuracy of client data through daily audits and reporting
- Partner with PCR Team Leads PCR Managers and Tamarac onboarding team to translate and fit client needs into Tamarac’s best practices and operational processes with the goals of SLA, data quality and client service in mind.
- Grow and maintain expert level knowledge in performance calculations, reporting, data reconciliation, Tamarac Operations Site and any other product or tool directly related to the position’s responsibilities
- Act as a final escalation for daily production activities
- Contribute to the defect management and creation process, including validation, prioritization and root cause analysis of service issues
- Identify current data gaps in the UMP feed to PortfolioCenter and ensure projects are created, logged and prioritized as necessary
- Coordinate with service and PCR teams to transition all current direct custodian feeds to the UMP
- Standardize Data Feed Establishment Processes
- Plan for at least one visit to TRV per year to ensure our objectives are being met, communication channels remain open and support the transition of PAS systems
- Establish regular communication channels with PCR Team Leads
- 5 years in a financial services atmosphere
- College degree preferred
- Experience in service and support
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills, detail oriented
- Experience in industry performance calculations
- Excellence in Management & Leadership Series highly regarded
- CIPM or CFA highly regarded
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $66,000 to $150,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.