Marketing Director – Paid Media
Envestnet is seeking a passionate and talented Marketing Director – Paid Media to join our Marketing – Brand & Creative Team. This position is a remote role.
Envestnet is transforming the way financial advice and wellness are delivered. Our mission is to empower advisors and financial service providers with innovative technology, solutions, and intelligence to make financial wellness a reality for everyone.
Since our founding 20 years ago, we are fully vested in helping people live an intelligent financial life. If you love the idea of working in a Fintech company with the environment and excitement of a start-up where you are making everyday impact - then read on.
Envestnet is looking for a dynamic marketing leader to join our growing Marketing organization. Are you interested in building a robust paid media function? Are you always seeking the most innovative digital media approach? If yes, this role is designed for you.
In this role, you will oversee all paid media efforts at Envestnet across brand campaigns, solutions campaigns, and evergreen search. Reporting to the Principal Director of Brand, you will be on the ground floor of campaign development and drive the paid media strategy aligned to business goals.
Our ideal candidate possesses strong experience in media planning, selection and execution. Expertise built from results driven campaigns is desired and a collaborative skill set is key to success. This role will work closely with internal teams such as brand & creative, product marketers, and operations. Additionally, this person will partner closely with external agencies to ensure maximized impact of paid media.
We are seeking a highly passionate, creative, and data-driven individual. This role is ideal for a motivated self-starter who’s able – and wants to – operate in a lean, fast-paced organization that scales quickly.
- Partner with the Envestnet Marketing teams on campaign development.
- Recommend, execute and optimize media spend and mix.
- Own the monitoring and reporting of media metrics to marketing leadership.
- Work with media and creative agencies to execute best in class campaigns that drive results.
- Developing new paid search strategy across the organization.
- Implementation of third party measurement tags which includes creation of tags and third party blueprints for campaigns.
- Manage media plans between partner, creative teams, and media teams to ensure proper tags are created and trafficking processes are being followed by partners and internal teams.
- Review creative assets prior to tagging and trafficking making sure they are to spec and match media plans.
- Adherence to and application of Envestnet legal, compliance, risk, business continuity, and administrative policy within the role and department(s) including the timely completion of training & awareness, affirmations and testing as requested.
- As part of the responsibilities for this role, you will understand and readily support Envestnet's established corporate business practices, policies, internal controls, and procedures designed to create value or minimize risk.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 8 -12 years of previous experience working in digital media either inhouse or at an agency
- 5+ years ad operations experience
- Demonstrated experience of media placement through execution
- Extremely detail oriented
- Experience working with and managing third party vendors
- Understanding of digital campaign processes, from brief to ad trafficking to reporting
- Knowledge of ad server platforms
- Google Campaign Manager Required*
- Skilled at juggling various requests, prioritizing, and thriving in a dynamic environment
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Proficiency with JIRA, Confluence, and other management tools
Envestnet is a leading independent provider of technology‐enabled investment and practice management solutions to financial advisors who are independent, as well as those who are associated with small or mid‐sized financial advisory firms and larger financial institutions. Envestnet's technology is focused on addressing financial advisors' front, middle, and back‐office needs while leveraging our platform to grow their businesses and expand client relationships.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
Why Choose Envestnet:
- Be a member of a leading financial services and products innovation company
- Competitive Compensation/Total Reward Packages that include:
- Health Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
- 401K – Company Match
- Annual Bonus Incentives
- Parental Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Debt Program
- Charitable match
- Wellness Program
- Work on global projects with diverse, energetic, team members who respect each other and celebrate differences
- The best work locations with unlimited snacks!
The annual base salary range for this position is $84,000 to $190,000.
Envestnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Envestnet refers to the family of operating subsidiaries of the public holding company, Envestnet, Inc. (NYSE: ENV).