Product Owner - Partnerships
At Yggdrasil collaboration is in our DNA, we thrive on bringing like-minded people together to break boundaries and raise the bar. With YGS Masters, we take this a step further by involving external game studios to continue meeting and exceeding industry demands with us.
We’re looking for a Product Owner to coordinate the development of this partnership programme and continue building a solid, product-driven organisation. The role requires strong commercial acumen, excellent people skills, organisational aptitude and, preferably, experience in igaming. Here’s an opportunity to work amongst hand-picked international Game Producers within an innovative Product and PO team.
- Deep, strategic understanding of slot games and the market landscape
- Understanding of players’ needs and ability to put oneself into players’ shoes
- At least 3 years’ experience working for a supplier or operator in a similar position (Game Producer, Product Manager, Head of Slots, Head of Casino)
- Well-structured and organised
- Project management experience in projects with many dependencies
- Great communication skills
Nice to Have
- An understanding and experience working with agile methodologies
- Knowledge of game production processes
- Together with PO slots, the employee will be responsible for the whole partner-slots’ product portfolio (new and existing portfolio).
- Together with PO slots he/she will set and execute the YGS Masters roadmap.
- They will work with PMs and Head of Slots product and commercial on roadmap planning (i.e. securing launch dates for YGS Masters games in the overall Yggdrasil roadmap) based on information from development management.
- TG2 process/game selection coordination. Working with PO slots and other internal stakeholders to select the right games for YGS Masters from partner roadmaps and influence partner roadmap planning.
- Game review processing (conducting milestone reviews with internal stakeholders and partners) to ensure development milestones are adhered to.
- Coordinating supporting documents (i.e. help files, game rules for certification and translation).
- Coordinating and conducting new partner kick-off sessions in partnership with development management in Krakow.
- Relationship management and communication with partners.
- Promotion/advocation for the needs of partners within the business.
- Promotion/advocation of the YGS Masters programme to the industry.
- Launch planning – coordinating with internal teams for tasks such as the following:
- Bringing asset packs to Source
- Coordinating marketing campaigns between partners and internal teams (Boost, commercial, campaign management)
- Pushing for partner presence at company events (slot shots, customer appreciation days)
- Liaising with commercial on Beta launch partners and communicating commercial decisions through to internal teams (PM’s, compliance, testing) to ensure a smooth launch.
- Driving innovation, encouraging creativity, and keeping an eye open for possible “industry firsts.”
- Acting as the key stakeholder in all milestones spanning from concept to final product, making sure the highest possible quality in the given timeframe.
- Working with Business Intelligence to spot and explore potential opportunities.
- Close co-operation with Commercial and Marketing departments in presenting the slots portfolio in an interesting way.
- Specifying and prioritising technical and framework improvements (new features and maintenance).
- Securing and ensuring intellectual property and trademark management.
Yggdrasil is one of the fastest growing iGaming providers in the industry, if not the fastest. With a recent award as iGaming Software Supplier of the year under the belt, we are still hungry for more! The industry, operators and end-users, have an appetite for innovation as well as the time-proven methods. Yggdrasil is set out to provide both. With our continued growth across the whole market, we are extending the commercial team in our Malta HQ to help continue delivering an exceptional service level to match an exceptional product.
Please note that, due to compliance reasons, background checks will be conducted for each new starter.