Paid Media Strategist
Are you passionate about B2B digital marketing and paid digital media strategy and its importance in the mix alongside earned and owned media? Want to be part of a fun and fast-growing team? We’re hiring! Come work for Yesler as a Paid Media Strategist, where you will be responsible for developing and executing our client’s comprehensive paid social, programmatic display, and content B2B strategy initiatives.
- Manage paid search and paid social campaigns on behalf of enterprise-level, B2B clients, including strategy creation, implementation, and ongoing optimization;
- Perform day-to-day management, including performance monitoring, bid management, budget pacing, forecasting, A/B testing, and keyword expansion;
- Support day-to-day communication with internal teams, clients and vendors;
- Track, analyze, and report on paid search and paid social performance; recommend testing strategies and optimizations to improve overall campaign performance;
- Perform SEM audits to help win new business, analyzing historical and competitive activity to identify opportunities for improvement;
- Work closely with client teams to identify and fully understand client business needs, campaign performance objectives, and opportunities to grow the relationship; and,
- Train junior team members on paid search and paid social best practices.
- 6+ years of experience in an agency or client-side digital marketing role, with hands-on experience managing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns – at least 3 years in the B2B space is a plus;
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with SEM is a must;
- Excellent analytical, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills, and be comfortable working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders (often across a wide array of industries);
- Self-motivated, self-starter, able to independently execute with minimal supervision in a fast-paced agency environment with rapidly changing priorities;
- Advanced Excel skills, including but not limited to PivotTables, VLookups, nested formulas, etc.; and,
- Strong understanding of statistics, data modeling and projections is a plus.
Yesler is a B2B marketing agency that blends strategy, creativity, and technology to build demand, engage customers, and grow revenue. From offices in Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, Toronto, London and Singapore, we’re a team of more than 200 strategists, designers, technologists, media experts, and analysts who are on a mission to change the marketing status quo. We take an integrated approach to serving the entire marketing organization—not only the strategies, content, and programs to create demand but also the infrastructure, operations, and project management required to execute, measure, and optimize for results.
Yesler has been recognized as a great place to work, and the awards keep rolling in. We’ve earned more than 19 Best Workplace Awards over the last decade, placement on the Inc. Magazine list of America’s Fastest Growing Companies for five years in a row, and we were named one of the Top 50 B2B Marketing Agencies by Chief Marketer in 2016 and 2017.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences so we can ultimately be better together.
Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, and internships are not based on a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status. We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Visit yesler.com to learn more, or follow us on Twitter @yeslerb2b