Are you a born leader, with a positive spirit who excels in collaborative team environments? Do you love fostering client relationships? If that sounds like you, Yesler is hiring a Program Manager for our PMO team!
You are the day-to-day client contact and responsible for maintaining successful client relationships while ensuring that Yesler delivers great work that wows our clients. The Program Manager will be highly collaborative, a great facilitator, persuasive negotiator, and a positive creative thinker.
This position reports to the Director of PMO.
Focus on Clients:
- You act as the liaison between the client and Yesler’s internal service/delivery teams
- You will work to balance client needs and expectations with what the delivery team can produce
- You maintain awareness of current research, the marketplace, the competitive environment, the client’s industry and position in the market to recommend strategies/projects
- Display extraordinary client service skills and a strong command of verbal and written communications.
- Speak to the fundamentals of content marketing with a deep understanding of integrated marketing strategy, including marketing automation, content development, and content distribution
- Show a curiosity about the client's business and become a partner by understanding how they define success, listening for opportunities, and making recommendations on what else Yesler can do to help them reach their business goals
- You will coordinate and lead client meetings, set agendas, send recaps, craft project/program schedules, and collaborate across Yesler’s Client Services teams to deliver and implement all aspects of agency involvement with assigned accounts
- You will be responsible for understanding statements of work (SOWs) and to monitor and maintain account health by making smart decisions with respect to profit margins and team hours utilization
- Support delivery team members through regular check-in meetings.
- You will manage project information – budgets, schedules, resourcing – within our project management software, Mavenlink
- You will cultivate existing client relationships, ensure client results, and maintain high levels of happiness as evidenced by client retention
- Work with existing clients to recommend new ideas or adjust priorities, or pivot strategy (when it makes business sense) to position Yesler to meet and exceed our clients’ business objectives
- Implement and evolve agile practices across accounts – check-in meetings, Kanban, cycle planning, sequencing, etc.
- Complete project/deliverable briefings, as needed, and share information (team and client onboarding) with the delivery team
- Handle assigned accounts and assess performance on these accounts against implemented targets, KPIs, and benchmarks
- You'll retain existing client base through individual efforts and efforts of the SMEs and delivery profitable, quality service
- Complete jobs profitably, as measured by the actual job billing versus project estimate.
- Collaborate with Yesler strategists to combine innovative ways and deliver on client results.
- Keep Account Director updated of the status of accounts on a regular basis (no less than weekly) and participate in Account planning, development, and production as needed
- You have the ability to organically find new opportunities with existing clients and raise to Account Director, as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related 4-year degree required
- Experience across a range of digital media disciplines. Familiar with B2B industry best practices, concepts, and procedures
- Specific experience achieving significant improvements in client results by devising and implementing creative campaign strategies and ideas
- Skilled at delving into and drawing insight from data
- Ambitious mindset, very organized, with strong planning skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to deliver clear and concise ideas to the internal team and external clients
Yesler is a B2B marketing agency that blends strategy, creativity, and technology to build demand, engage customers, and grow revenue. From offices in Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, Toronto, London and Singapore, we’re a team of more than 200 strategists, designers, technologists, media experts, and analysts who are on a mission to change the marketing status quo. We take an integrated approach to serving the entire marketing organization—not only the strategies, content, and programs to create demand but also the infrastructure, operations, and project management required to execute, measure, and optimize for results.
Yesler has been recognized as a great place to work, and the awards keep rolling in. We’ve earned more than 19 Best Workplace Awards over the last decade, placement on the Inc. Magazine list of America’s Fastest Growing Companies for five years in a row, and we were named one of the Top 50 B2B Marketing Agencies by Chief Marketer in 2016 and 2017.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences, so we can ultimately be better together.
Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, and internships are not based on a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status. We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Visit yesler.com to learn more, or follow us on Twitter @yeslerb2b.