Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs Xylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
XYLEM is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
This Lean Engineer position will play a significant part of driving a CI culture change throughout the organization by utilizing the CI toolkit through all functional areas of the business. Individuals will use all facets of LEAN, Problem Solving & 6 Sigma, and Project Management, enabling the candidate to drive process improvements and change across the organizations.
- Delivery of structured improvement programs within a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Applying lean methodologies and improvement - utilizing 5S, process mapping and problem solving, Kaizen.
- Driving continuous improvement across all colleagues within the organization.
- Participate on multiple projects and apply continuous improvement techniques to solve problems and build new capabilities.
- Be a change agent: challenge organizational leaders to drive continuous improvements; remove organizational barriers to continuous improvement processes
- Provide training and coaching to team members to spread the base of LSS problem solving tools and increase team effectiveness.
- Capturing project case histories that can be re-used for other projects and submitting them in a best practices format when appropriate
- Facilitate Kaizen events to drive continuous improvements in operations, office areas and transactional processes
- Share best practices with other sites
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in CI field or Engineering
- 3+ years of job experience, preferably in Industrial Manufacturing Industry experience.
- Strong experience within a Lean Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement context.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication ability
- People oriented, capable to working in teams
- Leadership abilities
- Goal, result and quality oriented
- Internal & External Customer Focus
- Project Planning & Execution
- Fluent in English & Hungarian
- Work experience in international company
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly environment, teamwork
- Internal development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Other benefits
- Teambuilding events
Cegléd, Külső-Kátai út 41.