Dynamics AX Functional Analyst
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
We’re a global team unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology solutions to the world’s water challenges. Developing new technologies that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities. In more than 150 countries, we have strong, long-standing relationships with customers who know us for our powerful combination of leading product brands and applications expertise with a strong focus on developing comprehensive, sustainable solutions. For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com
If you are excited and passionate about helping us solve water, we want to hear from you!
As a Dynamics AX 2012/D365 Functional Analyst you will have the opportunity to be an integral part of Xylem’s business providing solutions and insights being an important contributor to our global success. This position will enable you to work at an international level with various stakeholders across the company on functional, technical and business process design. You will provide advanced Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012/D365 support, solution delivery, business intelligence and analytics, participate as a key member in our continuous improvement programs and a strong collaborator on our upcoming D365 migration/upgrade project.
- 3 - 10 years of functional experience with Dynamics AX 2012/D365.
- Excellent functional knowledge of AX with multiple modules (GL, AR, AP, Inventory, Procurement, Production, Project management, HR, T&E).
- Adept at configuring various modules and setups especially for Finance, Project Accounting, Procurement and Production.
- Provide advanced AX Functional support.
- Good understanding of fundamental accounting principles.
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal/communication skills.
- Demonstrated successful Dynamics AX 2012/D365 implementations and support using best practices.
- Involvement in Dynamics AX customizations as well as fully-customized functional modules.
- Gather and document requirements and functional designs. Work with developers in the design and delivery of modifications. Ensure technical designs conform to functional requirements.
- Evaluate and recommend business process and technology driven enhancement opportunities based on application system upgrades, releases and patches.
- Maintain a high-level of communication with business users to manage expectations, timelines and execution.
- Strong analytical, numerical and reasoning abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks.
- Experience with SOX compliancy is a plus.
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- 4 year degree in MIS or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Dynamics AX certifications desired
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
- Standard weekly job hours: 40 hours