Marketing Communications Executive
- Partner with the global communication teams to implement global branding strategy in the region.
- Support local branding, graphic communications and digital strategy as well as utilizing external resources to craft and communicate branding initiatives.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams in the region to understand customers’ needs and perceptions, and to maximize communication and optimize marketing campaigns across all offline and digital channels.
- Support local adaptation of global messaging and style guidelines, assisting in planning and implementation for activities related to sales, marketing, and tradeshows and events.
- Drive proactive and continuous communication among business partners to ensure active and informed involvement on regional marketing and branding initiatives.
- Coordinate case studies with the help of the sales/technical team to promote Xylem’s expertise externally. Assist on-site photo shoots.
Focus on digital marketing:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a sustainable digital marketing model.
- Manage existing regional digital platforms including websites, marketing automation tools and social media. Implement and manage, if necessary, new digital tools.
- Develop and curate high impact content for regional channels including our intranet, websites and social media platforms.
- Push digital content to distributors and harmonize the branding/format of digital assets.
- Research online consumer behavior/online marketing to improve stakeholder engagement and online campaign performance.
- Develop and execute e-commerce roadmaps in alignment with our business strategy. Update and manage e-commerce sites/online platforms’ seller centers across the region.
- Educate internal stakeholders on the latest digital marketing tools and how to use them.
- Track, measure and interpret the analytics of all campaigns and digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools.
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing, digital marketing, branding, and communications in a corporate environment, ideally with a MNC.
- Excellent verbal, written and proofreading skills.
- Tech-savvy, social media savvy and intuitive with great ideas to shape and drive our digital marketing strategy.
- Ability to shape and drive strategy, lead projects and initiatives, and manage external resources within a fixed budget and deadline.
- Ability to work well in cross-functional and cross-national teams and create strong internal partnerships.
- Working knowledge of various local & international e-commerce platform/systems, both front-end & back-end.
- Experience in event planning, e-marketing and agency interaction.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Preferred: Proficient with content management systems, marketing automation tools such as Marketo.
- Preferred: Experience with B2B marketing including B2B e-commerce platform.
- Independent and pro-active.
- Ability to travel, including internationally.