Sales and Pricing Analyst
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
The Role: Xylem seeks to hire a Sales & Pricing Analyst to join the growing Sales Enablement team that supports the Sensus and Assessment Services business units. The Sales & Pricing Analyst will work with the Pricing Manager to manage Xylem price books and prepare various sales and pricing reports. The successful candidate will help develop improved pricing and sales analytics and play a key role in pricing decisions within the organization. The Sales & Pricing Analyst reports to the Pricing Manager and will regularly interface with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and other entities within Xylem.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing teams to build improved pricing analytics and sales reporting tools
- Analyze customer and market pricing trends; Collaborate with internal and external customers to better understand pricing issues and analyze potential solutions
- Organize and compile detailed data for use in pricing strategies, margin reporting, competitive analysis, and other sales metrics
- Distribute various sales, pricing, and other ad-hoc reports as necessary; Develop tools to improve and streamline the current sales & pricing reporting process
- Assist with Price Book preparation and manage overall Xylem Price Book process; Work with product marketing, sales, and customer service teams to gather requirements and perform updates as needed
- Continuously evaluate day-to-day activities to suggest improvements in pricing and price books process, strategy, and execution
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-5 years of experience
- Proficient in MS Office applications; Strong Excel skills required
- Knowledge of other business & software systems such as Salesforce, Tableau, and Wrike preferred
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision under time sensitive deadlines
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements. Remote work may be available ONLY after training period has been completed.
- Standard weekly job hours: 40 hour
Xylem is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.