1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be using a blend of various tools, algorithms, statistical models and AI/machine learning principles with the goal to discover hidden patterns from raw data that can model future trends.
- Generate new innovative and valuable monitoring & control product concepts and services based on customer needs in all water infrastructure product applications
- Using data science as base for creating accurate predictions of products or application conditions
- Using and setting up requirements for data generation and access
- Development of theoretical models and tools
- Testing, validation, analyse and demonstration of new potential solutions and product concepts
- Work with and initiate continuous improvements within own area
- In addition, support other tasks within the company
- Master of Science Engineering in the Monitoring & Control competence area or equivalent working experience
- Expertise in Data Science
- Being innovative and visionary. Able to identify new development opportunities
- Monitoring & Control expertise
- System architecture knowledge
- Broad competence related to Electronic components
- Must effectively communicate and Co-operate with engineers in an international environment, and own social skills to cultivate cross-functional relations
- Fluent both oral and written in Swedish and English
Why Work at Xylem!
We offer you a creative and international environment where you get the opportunity to focus on your personal and professional development together with committed and helpful colleagues. Engage as a volunteer through Xylem´s business program for community initiatives Xylem Watermark: www.xylemwatermark.com.
We only accept applicants through careers.xyleminc.com.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please contact Leila Sayyad, Corporate Recruiter, Leila.email@example.com .
Welcome with your application!