Engineer / Sr.Engineer - Procurement
Candidate is responsible & accountable for ITC Procurement requirements
- To follow the procurement process & suggest improvements
- Supplier identification, RFQ’s, quote compilation, quote comparison, negotiations & source recommendation
- Release of Purchase orders in ERP / follow up for material delivery
- Preparation of AMC’s / commercial contracts with suppliers..
- Support for material movements in & out of SEZ unit
- Support for new product development with supplier identification, sourcing of material etc..
- Follow up for import material clearance
- Follow up on GRN preparation & upto release of payments to suppliers
- Monthly reporting on the KPI’s
- Procurement support for the ITC requirements
- Should support for Direct & Indirect material sourcing
- Supplier identification
- Negotiation on commercial terms & finalization
- Contracts with suppliers viz., AMC’s / Annual contracts etc..
- Releasing purchase orders to suppliers
- Follow up on delivery with suppliers
- Ensuring GRN & payment release to suppliers
- Monthly reporting
- Strong team working skills, with an ability to motivate others & provide solutions.
- Through knowledge of Procurement process & supplier management.
- Self-Driven, disciplined and organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Imports / Exports / SEZ process is an added advantage.
- Should be able to interpret user requirements and suggest suitable suppliers & organize meeting with suppliers etc..
- Creating detailed monthly report & tracking of procurement process
- On hand operating experience in ERP wrt creating PO’s, report generation etc..
Desired profile of candidate
- Education – Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Electronics Engineering or comparable/similar education.
- Experience – 3 to 5 years professional experience in procurement of Direct / In-direct materials. Added advantage with experience in procurement of Electronics parts & software’s with Import / Export / SEZ process.
- Must have experience of working with ERP – releasing PO’s
- Must have experience of working with MS Excel , Power point.
- Good oral and written command of English language.
- Negotiation skills with different supplier
- Import / export / SEZ process
- Supplier management / relationship building
- Awareness of market price trend of different category materials
- Process knowledge procurement from request to payment